We’ve been established in the Email Marketing Industry for the last 17 years, and understand how important it is to have valid email addresses for marketing campaigns. (more…)
We have three tips for you today which can help you to grow your email lists acquire new customers, reduce churn and nurture existing Customers.
- Optimize your opt-in
- Make your Opt-in Form Visible: The most important part of having an Opt-in is to display it properly. Position it in a place where others can find it more pleasing and would like to sign up for your Newsletters.
- Don’t ask for too much information:People get annoyed when they are asked for too much information. So, limit yourself, ask for only the things you need – Usually Name & Email Address would be ideal.
- Provide Incentives:Give them something back if they sign up. Like a free ebook, points, access to something interested on your website. People like to have perks.
- Disclose Everything: Disclose all the information and also the facts about your Email Newsletters and Policies.
- Create Multiple Opportunities for Sign Up
- Thank you Page: Have a Thank you page after they sign up. Just a small thank you for signing up will help you build certain level of trust in People.
- Blogs: Blogs are a great way to do your Content Marketing. Publish the posts that matter the most and it’s a great way to interact with people with your words.
- Live Events: Live Events encourages people to sign up for Newsletters. Arrange a few live events like Free Class to teach a skill or a Live Event for Presentations, etc.
- Welcome Email
- Have a great Welcome Email. Welcome all the people who sign up with your newsletter. That gives them a good feel and establish a trust.
Most of the time, even though we do all these, we fail to grow our email lists. So have your content fresh and very interesting – something that everyone loves.