When you need to attract attention, you dress well. Same thing applies with Email Marketing. When you need someone to read your email, you should write THE PERFECT subject line,...
Email Marketing has been labelled as one of the most effective and cost efficient marketing medium of 20th century, and has been a part of every Marketing Campaign since then.
Getting into Email Marketing is easy; but getting results takes time and requires a solid strategy. Today we will be reviewing a list of questions that can help you establish the best marketing strategy, that everyone can benefit from.
Why should you always plan ahead for an Email Marketing Campaign ?
- Although getting into Email Marketing is easy and cheap, there always needs to be awell defined plan of what you want to achieve.
- You get one chance to impress someone when you send out emails. So make it worth your effort, in order tooptimize results
- Thinking ahead always helps you improve things!
Now let’s get our questions rolling
- What is the purpose of this Email Marketing Campaign ?
- What do you want your recipient to do? – It can be for an Event Sign up, for following up on your Blog, for promoting your product, etc.
- Are you sending out the right information?
- Are you sending it to the right person?
- Are you sending it at the right time?
- Are you setting the right frequency?
- Are you providing quality content for your subscribers?
Ask yourself these questions before you start your Email Marketing Campaign and do it every time you are launching a new campaign.