Email Marketing has been labelled as one of the most effective and cost efficient marketing medium of 20th century, and has been a part of every Marketing Campaign since then.
Getting into Email Marketing is easy; but getting results takes time and requires a solid strategy. Today we will be reviewing a list of questions that can help you establish the best marketing strategy, that everyone can benefit from.
Why should you always plan ahead for an Email Marketing Campaign ?
- Although getting into Email Marketing is easy and cheap, there always needs to be awell defined plan of what you want to achieve.
- You get one chance to impress someone when you send out emails. So make it worth your effort, in order tooptimize results
- Thinking ahead always helps you improve things!
Now let’s get our questions rolling
- What is the purpose of this Email Marketing Campaign ?
- What do you want your recipient to do? – It can be for an Event Sign up, for following up on your Blog, for promoting your product, etc.
- Are you sending out the right information?
- Are you sending it to the right person?
- Are you sending it at the right time?
- Are you setting the right frequency?
- Are you providing quality content for your subscribers?
Ask yourself these questions before you start your Email Marketing Campaign and do it every time you are launching a new campaign.